Learn more about Telehealth here
Call 936-8700 or 943-8700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Telehealth physiotherapy work?
All you need is an internet connection, access to a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer, and to follow these instructions:
- Book your Telehealth appointment by calling 936-8700 or 943-8700.
- Before your appointment, your physiotherapist will email you a link to your online physiotherapy appointment. If you’re on a smartphone or tablet, you may be required to down the application.
To ensure you have a great appointment, please check the following:
- Camera Angle & Location. Make sure your camera is set up to allow you to move around and still be seen.
- Device Battery. It might be best to be plugged in.
- Audio. Consider using earbuds for clearer sound.
- Internet Connection. Check your internet connection at fast.com. You will need a result of 15Mbps or higher.
- Environment. A quiet private space free of distractions is best, so you can focus on your needs.
We take pride in taking care of you, to help you “GET BACK TO BETTER AGAIN.”