Seeking Physiotherapists with at least 3-5 yrs. experience. You will be required to act as each patient’s rehab partner throughout the trip of restoring function and ensuring that the patient will function at his/her personal best, maximizing the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Main skills - Hydrotherapy, vestibular rehab, lymphedema treatment, ergonomic assessments and solutions, pediatric physical therapy, geriatric physical therapy, neurological physical therapy, women’s health, cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary physical therapy. Team-oriented, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
-Documentation of patient evaluation/assessment and treatment notes is mandatory.
Qualifications – Bachelor of Science Degree of Master of Science in Physiotherapy. Certification in specialized areas will be required.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience. Benefits include paid indemnity insurance along with pension, health insurance, and vacation benefits as per the law.
Send e-mail including cover letter, resume, certified copies of degrees and other certificates along with 3 written reference letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2018.
Physiotherapy Clinic: Medical Offfice Receptionist
Seeking a Medical Office Receptionist for a Physiotherapy practice.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to Operations Manager, Clinical Director or Physiotherapists.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing insurance claims, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Well-Mannered, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience. Benefits include pension, health insurance, and vacation benefits as per the law.
Send e-mail including cover letter, resume, certified copies of degrees and certificates and 3 written reference letters to: email@example.com by January 31, 2018.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.